An atelier is a workshop or studio, and in our fresh modern restaurant here at atelier in Ambleside we hope to bring you the results of our work. We interpret and re-interpret new and old recipes from around the World, but most specifically the food of the countries which border the Mediterranean. We also sell prints and artwork which complement the origins of our dishes and reflect our love of the warmth and beauty of that area.
We are open Tuesday to Saturday, from 6/6.30pm to late. We serve:
- romantic dinners
- parties catered for by arrangement
We always have a choice of vegetarian food as well as fish and meat dishes and daily seasonal special dishes.
Sorry, but atelier does not offer a Child's Menu
NOTE: atelier will be closed 01/02 August
You can reserve a table by a calling us on 015394 31156. Booking is not essential, but highly recommended.
atelier reserves the right to hold tables for no longer than 15 mins after the designated reservation time.
Whilst all care is taken...
- Nuts are used in the preparation of some of our dishes, and as a result we cannot guarantee that traces may not be found.
- Please, inform the Staff of any food allergies BEFORE ordering.
- We cannot guarantee the absence of leadshot found in Wild Game birds.
- Access to Toilets is via a modern spiral staircase. Please, take care!